Saturday, November 24, 2007

Yay Christmas!

Well...I forgot about blogging again. I only have about 5 minutes, so this may just be a flurry of words.

I got into my car and turned on the radio to find Christmas music playing...and seeing that it was after Thanksgiving, I was perfectly happy. For some reason, I don't like listening to Christmas music until turkey day arrives...maybe because I live in Southern California and that's the one way to gauge the Christmas season. We don't have that white stuff that some of you refer to as snow. =P

I don't know how to round out my top 5 Christmas songs, but I think I'm set on my top 3. They would be:

- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
- O Holy Night
- Grown Up Christmas List

Now all I need to do is find my Christmas CDs...or just listen to Yahoo! Music Jukebox. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or you could download the new Josh Groban Christmas CD, Noel. Mmmm, Josh Groban + traditional Christmas music - what a change from the popified carols of late.

But you need to make sure to have your Spirit of Troy CD for Saturday!!! :) Fight On! Beat the Bruins!