Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Antennae Lament

For the most part, I don't really care that I don't have cable. Yes...you read that right...I don't have cable...or a satellite dish...or TiVo.

But, there are certain times when I really miss it. No...I'm not talking about the excessive amount of reality shows or having more choices in movies. When I really miss cable is it during football season. =P

Case in point...Thanksgiving Day will be the much awaited USC vs. Arizona State game. Depending on whether Oregon loses one more time (which is quite possible since their quarterback is now injured. =( ), this may be the deciding game for the Pac-10 victors.

Alas...it is on ESPN...and I don't have time to go anywhere to watch it, since I have plans at 7:30 PM and the game starts at 5:00 PM.

Ah well...I guess I'll have to be content with the highlights on the 11:00 PM news. =P

No comments: