Saturday, November 03, 2007

Speed Blogging...

I don't know about blogging on schedule...I suppose it's good practice!

I just stepped into the office to pick up my laptop after going to the USC vs. Oregon State game at the Coliseum. Unfortunately, my Homecoming experience was not what it was cracked up to be. Because of some work I was doing last night, I only caught about 2 1/2 hours of sleep and missed the pre-game festivities on campus. Ah well...there's always next year.

After finally making it to campus at around 3:45 PM, it took me about an hour and a half to find street parking...since I only had about $9 in cash. I managed to make it to the game with 7:30 left in the first quarter.

Despite being late, I managed to catch more of the game than two of my other friends. Let's just say they did partake in pre-game festivities (a lot) and spent half the game either sleeping it off or visiting the facilities.

So that the day isn't a total wash, I'm off to Bob's Big Boy to have dinner with my roommate from college. Woo! See ya later...and I'll check back in tomorrow! =)

No comments: