Thursday, November 22, 2007

Cluck Cluck...Oh What A Night

I guess it's been a few years since I had a traditional Thanksgiving Day. This time last year I was on my way back from the Philippines via Tokyo and had eel for my "Thanksgiving" dinner. Yum!

Today, I started out at a chicken and end up being transported back to the sixties. Woo!

I woke up at the crack of dawn...aka...6 AM and headed to the Long Beach Turkey Trot to pass out water with people from church. We passed out over 2,000 water bottles, so it was pretty eventful. I also helped out with the "Chicken Chuck" event and transformed into poultry.

This evening I headed to the Orange County Performing Arts Center and watched the National Tour of Jersey Boys. It's a great musical that's a lot of fun...and what better way to spend the holiday (or any day) than watching a show! ;)

Okie doke...it's about time I eat my spaghetti now. See you tomorrow!

No comments: