Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Ahhh...

For those of you who know me...work has been pretty stressful lately, and probably will be until the end of the year. (And for those of you who don't know me...how did you find this blog?) I think the powers that be realized the stress we were all in...and decided to bring in a couple of massage therapists to appease myself and my weary co-workers.

I've never had a professional massage before, and have been wanting one for quite some time. It's was only 20 minutes...but it worked wonders. Unfortunately, it was in the middle of the day...so I had to go back to my desk and work afterwards. Ah well...at least I was more relaxed in my chair.

The funny thing was...she spent quite a lot of time on my right arm. I think she was trying to relieve the tension I have from using my mouse...too bad I'm left-handed. ;)

No comments: