Friday, October 24, 2008

Not That List Again!

I know...I know...I periodically mention getting through a 101 (tasks) in 1001 (days) list, but I've never actually completed a task list to start out with.

I've decided to tackle the list-making in chunks...and if I still have anyone reading this blog...feel free to help. My plan is to break it down into 10 categories and come up with a list of 10 things in each category for the next 10 days. We'll see how well that goes. ;)

So...these are some of the categories that I have thus far:

10 Things To Organize
10 Books To Read
10 Movies To Watch
10 Cities To Visit
10 Foods/Restaurants To Try
10 Things To Photograph
10 Things To Make

Alright...that's 7 of my 10 categories. That gives me a week to figure out the other 3 categories as well. =P

So...now is the time to weigh in...any books, movies, cities, categories you think I should consider? =)

1 comment:

Autumn said...

How about 10 Tourist Things to Do or 10 Plays to See?

Have you ever been to St.Louis? I really love that one. Or how about Atlanta or Memphis or New Orleans? Any of those three I could meet you at if you get there within the next year :)