Saturday, October 25, 2008

Killing Two Birds

Every once in a while, I lament over not having cable...and usually it relates to me not being able to watch a USC football game. Currently, I'm sitting in front of my computer, listening to the 4th quarter of the USC vs. Arizona game, while being entertained by the CBS Sports game tracker.

Since I'm already here...I decided that it was probably a good time to blog for the day as well. ;) So, without further adieu...here's my first set of 10 tasks for my 101 in 1001 list:

10 Things To Organize
  • CDs - catalog, import them to an external hard drive and store them in one place
  • DVDs - catalog and store in one place
  • VHS Tapes - throw out the warped tapes and digitize any personal videos
  • Budget - go through old receipts and figure out my spending habits
  • Closet - toss or donate old clothes
  • Digital Photos - find them all and store them in one place
  • Printed Photos and Negatives - digitize and store in one place
  • Theatre Window Cards - find them, store them in one place and start hanging them up
  • Magnets - find all the magnets I've collected in my travels and trips to the theatre and display them in one place
  • Garage - clean out the garage
Geez...those first 10 tasks alone will take a while. ;) Tomorrow I'll go through 10 things to photograph. See you then! =)

No comments: