Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blending Together

Alas...an attempt to start blogging on a a daily basis again has fallen prey to time...or should I say...my inability to keep my days straight.

Now that I don't have to report to an office on a daily basis...everything is kind of blending together. I should really come up with a more regular schedule.

Perhaps I just need to find a comfortable enough place to write...away from home. I'm thinking a coffee shop...or a bookstore...or maybe the library...

I headed off to an Orange County library today to get a new card. I don't think I've been to an OC library for about ten years now. They still had my information on file, so they charged me two dollars for a replacement card. I'm pretty sure it's free to sign up for a new card...so I'm thinking ten years away should constitute me being a new member once again. But...I'll try not to split hairs over two dollars. =P

No comments: