Friday, July 11, 2008

Another One?

Yes, folks...it's true...it's another quiz within three posts. Not only am I trying to blog on a more frequent basis, but I'm trying to catch up on reading all my friends' posts as well. So, I suggest you blame all of them...since a lot of my friends have been quiz crazy in the past month or two.


You Are a Comma


You are open minded and extremely optimistic.

You enjoy almost all facets of life. You can find the good in almost anything.

You keep yourself busy with tons of friends, activities, and interests.

You find it hard to turn down an opportunity, even if you are pressed for time.

Your friends find you fascinating, charming, and easy to talk to.

(But with so many competing interests, your friends do feel like you hardly have time for them.)

You excel in: Inspiring people

You get along best with: The Question Mark



Regarding the part about, "your friends do feel like you hardly have time for them"...if you feel that way...let me know. I'd love to hang out with you! =)

No comments: