Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Seven Things Survey - Part II

Without further adieu...here is the rest of the "seven things" survey...

Seven things that scare you:
(some of these things creep me out rather than scare me)
1. furbies
2. Van Gogh paintings
3. certain types of rollercoasters
4. traffic in India & the Philippines
5. "bad" germs & bacteria
6. horror movies
7. Edgar Allen Poe stories and poems

Seven things you love:
1. God
2. my family
3. my friends
4. my sorority
5. my church
6. musical theatre
7. USC Football

Seven things you hate:
1. farmer tans
2. jet lag
3. different time zones
4. zucchini
5. cilantro
6. losing touch with friends
7. not sticking to your word

Seven random facts about you:
1. I went to 4 different elementary schools
2. 3,4,5 & 8 are my favorite numbers (don't know why)
3. sheep are my favorite animals
4. I have a fascination for gnomes
5. I have a collection of pressed pennies
6. I sleep pretty well on airplanes
7. I can move my right ankle bone

Seven things you can do:
1. I can see those 3-D picture things
2. play the flute
3. fold a paper crane
4. type 70 wpm
5. spend hours on the internet
6. count in binary
7. recite the Greek alphabet

Seven things you can't do:
1. harmonize
2. play guitar
3. swim
4. splits
5. ski
6. play by ear
7. knit

Seven songs people should listen to:
1. On My Own by Alain Boublil & Claude-Michel Schonberg (from the musical Les Miserables)
2. Meadowlark by Stephen Schwartz (from the musical The Baker's Wife)
3. For Good by Stephen Schwartz (from the musical Wicked)
4. Mother India by Caedmon's Call (had to stick a non-musical in somewhere)
5. Some Things Are Meant To Be by Mindi Dickstein & Jason Howland (from the musical Little Women)
6. Loving You by Stephen Sondheim (from the musical Passion)
7. Seasons Of Love by Jonathan Larson (from the musical Rent)

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1. compassionate
2. has great empathy
3. good sense of humor
4. good singing voice
5. nice smile
6. eyes
7. intelligent conversation

NaNoWriMo Word Count: 1,590

No comments: