Thursday, November 12, 2009

Good To Be Back

After three weeks traveling around Australia and New Zealand...I'm pooped. I love traveling, but I don't know how people can travel for months/years without heading back home to recuperate. Perhaps it would have been less strenuous if I had spent the time laying on a beach, but I wanted to see as much as I could in a short span of time.

Both countries were lovely places to visit and I hope I return someday...especially since I didn't get to see the Great Barrier Reef or the South Island of New Zealand.

I'll post some pictures in the next few days, but for now I'm just going to deal with jet lag and try to clean up the house before a couple friends show up tomorrow for USC's homecoming weekend. Fun times. =)

2 comments:

hapi said...

Hi scmusicals, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

scmusicals, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: